VIII award ceremony of the best hotels of the country Russian Hospitality Awards 2021 took place on 27 May in Radisson Blu Olympiysky Hotel Moscow
27 May 2022
VIII award ceremony of the best hotels of the country Russian Hospitality Awards 2021 took place on 27 May in Radisson Blu Olympiysky Hotel Moscow. Today, it is the most significant event for hotels in Russia. Most of the participants take part in the ceremony not only to compete for the award but also to perfect their business-processes, strengthen their teams spirit and to look for reliable partners for import phase-out. The award is in 23 nominations.
116 contestants – the best hotels of Russia, represented by general managers have arrived in Moscow to compete for the awards. Design studio by Elena Krylova acted as the official design partner of the event. Furniture and accessories have been lent by the partner Casa Ricca. The award ceremony was preceded by VII International Conference Hospitable Business.
Design Studio’s exhibition stand was a real point of attraction – you couldn’t fail to notice Elena Krylova, the founder of the studio. The most eye-catching stand and the most memorable speech. Elena shared her professional secrets of how to increase the profitability in Horeca sphere.
The speech of the designer was titled Case&Study: SMART LUX in restaurant business or the smart approach in using space efficiently in restaurants or hotels.
It was of particular interest for those who aim at opening a restaurant or renovate the existing one. Elena Krylova is a professional with 16 years of experience, with a big number of awards. She has experience of working on such signature projects as Mriya Resort & SPA, 5-star hotel Dvin Paramaunt, development of the concept-design of brand new town Dobrograd, interior of Sberbank and the Association of Russian banks, as well as collaboration with Group of restaurants by Aleksandr Rappoport and PAO AFK Sistema.
The second day of the award ceremony Russian Hospitality Awards 2021 was brightened up by the Ball of the national hospitality industry followed by a sophisticated gala-dinner. All the guests’ wishes were anticipated, as they should in the high level hospitality business.
Elena Lysenkova, deputy chief officer of Rosturism, greeted the guests. Among the guests of the award ceremony were not only the CEOs and owners of the chain and individual hotels, but also management companies and developers, who actively develop hospitality business in Russia and plan on constructing new venues.
The competition process lasted for 5 months, 555 hotels from all Russian regions took part in it in 2021, 329 participants made the second round of the competition and 116 became the finalists.The number of participants of the award increased by 31,2%. Chain hotels comprised 53,2% of all nominees, with 46,8% of individual hotels.
Every year the procedure of evaluation of hotels and restaurants becomes more and more complex and comprehensive. This year the inspection of the venues by the mystery guests (who visited all the nominees from the F&B category and filled a special form) contributed to the inspection by the members of the jury. Besides, Deloitte triple audit system was integrated.
The winners of Russian Hospitality Awards 2021:
- BEST FAMILY HOTEL – PORTO MARE Alushta
- BEST RESORT HOTEL – Swissotel Resort Sochi Kamelia
- BEST COUNTRY HOTEL – Dobrograd Vladimir region
- BEST WEDDING HOTEL – Lotte Hotel Samara
- BEST APART-HOTEL – Diamond Apartments Moscow
- BEST SPA HOTEL – Radisson Collection Paradise resort & SPA, Sochi
- BEST HEALTH HOTEL – Medical Spa Hotel Rosa Springs Sochi
- BEST SPORT HOTEL – Igora Hotel Leningrad region
- BEST HOTEL 3* – Hampton by Hilton Krasnodar
- BEST BUSINESS HOTEL 4* – Hilton Garden Inn Orenburg
- BEST BUSINESS HOTEL 5* – Radisson Blu Hotel, Rostov-on-Don
- BEST MICE HOTEL – Crowne Plaza Moscow – World Trade Centre
- BEST LUXURY HOTEL – Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
- BEST HOTEL BREAKFAST – Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow
- BEST RESTAURANT AT HOTEL – Park Hotel Winter’s Dacha Sortavala
- BEST BAR AT HOTEL – Pokrovsky Hotel
- BEST HOSTEL – SCOTCHHOSTEL Volgograd
- BEST SMART HOTEL – Kol Gali Resort & SPA
- BEST MINI HOTEL – Tochka na karte Vidlitsa
- GENERAL MANAGER OF THE YEAR – Stanislav Kondov (Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow)
- BEST PROGRAM FOR CORPORATE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya
- DISCOVERY ON THE YEAR – Seehof boutique hotel Ruza Moscow region
Elena Krylova awarded the prizes and congratulated the winners in the nomination «BEST DESIGN HOTEL OF THE YEAR» – Hotel Indigo St. Petersburg-Tchaikovskogo. Also, it’s worthwhile noting that the brainchild of Design Studio by Elena Krylova, Dobrograd Vladimir region became the winner in the category BEST COUNTRY HOTEL.
Top 5 cities with the most hotels participants:
The award takes place with support of: «Askona», Electrolux Professional, LeePrime Group, Allegrini, Design Studio by Elena Krylova, «Dimetra», Simple Group, Deloitte, Signum, Maxilaser, City Express, Sladkoe.